Experience the University of Providence, where each day is shaped by the spectacular surroundings of Montana’s Big Sky Country. Stretch out of your comfort zone with the Corps of Discovery – University of Providence’s freshman experience – and build lasting friendships while exploring the outdoors and participating in service projects and special retreat weekends.
As you try new activities and become more curious about the world around you, you will have all the support you need to deepen your faith, find your calling, and discover uncommon courage.
Register now, here.
Finally, be sure to look over our Freshman Checklist to ensure that you’ve got everything in order before classes begin. Welcome to the Argo Family!
- Complete your application on our website
- Submit an official high school transcript. Official transcripts must be sent directly to the Admissions Office from your high school. Include transcripts from any dual enrollment or other pre-college programs that you have attended, and results of any AP tests you have taken.
- Official ACT or SAT score report if your score with test date is not recorded on your high school transcript. Our ACT code is 2410; SAT is 4058. Providing official test scores is strongly recommended, but not required to be reviewed for admission. If you have taken either test, it is best to have your scores sent to the University of Providence.
- Once we have your application and all required supplemental documents, you will be notified of the admission decision by mail, typically within two weeks.
After you have been admitted:
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov and have the results sent to the University of Providence (school code 002527). The FAFSA is available beginning Oct. 1 in the year prior to the academic year for which you are applying.
- Students who are accepted for admission and who have provided their FAFSA information to the University of Providence will receive a financial aid award including institutional, state and federal aid for which they may be eligible, including education loans. You may be asked to provide follow up information as part of the financial aid process, so please pay attention to any communication from FAFSA or the Financial Aid Office.
- Pay your tuition deposit of $150. This secures your place in our incoming class and confirms that you are committed to attending the University of Providence.
- Pay your housing deposit of $250 and submit the housing registration form. This secures your place in campus housing.
- Complete the STARTUP Online Orientation course.
- Register for classes. Once you have completed the STARTUP course, an academic advisor will touch base with you to help you register.
- Send your final official high school transcript with your date of graduation.
- Provide immunization records showing dates of MMR vaccinations (required by Montana state law for on-campus students).
Important Admissions Deadlines
School of Liberal Arts and Sciences Application Submission Deadline: Aug. 14, 2020.
*For School of Health Professions Deadlines and Important Dates, please refer to their web page HERE.