Mission: The greatest purpose of the organization is to act fair and just while representing the student body at the University of Providence. The purpose of the student Government is to ensure the student body is accurately represented as well as acting within the student body’s and University’s best interest. Student Government is also responsible for approval or denial of all funding request from any organization on campus that request funds during the school year.
Mission: To serve Providence Students with the opportunity to teach, learn, and meet new friends through club activities. The focus of the club would be to create a fun and competitive environment for non-accounting and accounting majors to thrive in.
Mission: To bring students and faculty together who share a common interest in chemistry. Together we will explore, and discover.
Disability Awareness Club
Mission: To promote disability awareness and to advocate for greater accessibility for students, staff and faculty with physical disabilities on campus.
Mission: The purpose of the eSports club is to gather students, who have interest in competitive gaming. The main video game we will be playing is League of Legends and we wish to help both novices and advanced players to improve their skills.
Exercise Science Club
Mission: To promote insights of various exercise science professionals, and tie those insights in with the local Great Falls community. Through intramurals, volunteer workshops, we can spread knowledge and promote exercise in multiple sports.
Forensic Science Club
Mission: To educate students and the community about Forensic Science in a fun and creative manner.
Law and Justice Club
Mission: To help students who are interested in fields relating to the criminal justice system and for social justice. Find career opportunities and gain valuable experience.
Mission: To proliferate the presences of outstanding men at University of Providence, though stimulating and masculine discussions. As well as group bonding events and activities.
Mission: To foster intellectual stimulation through polite discourse for the University of Providence students and community.
Mission: To learn, create memories and enhance the skills and abilities to use photography in a meaningful way.
Peer Health Educators
Mission: To Promote a healthy lifestyle to all University of Providence Students.
Student Athletic Advisory Committee (SAAC)
Mission: The University of Providence SAAC promotes and maintains good sportsmanship, academic excellence, and involvement on campus as well as in the community. SAAC unites student athletes together and focuses on improvement to the athletic department through student perspectives while giving each student a voice in the NAIA, CCC, FCC, NIRA, MCLA, respectively.
Student Montana Education Association
Mission: To help prepare and advance the skills of future teachers, and build our professional development. To cooperate together with other students and staff in the education department. To Advocate for public education and provide awareness of schools and students who are in need of assistance. As well as to represent the education department at the University of Providence in a Professional manner.
Student Veterans Association (SVA)
Mission: To support all Veterans by providing them with support. We are here to give a helping hand. Whether it is listening, answering questions, assistance adjusting to civilian life or acting as representatives for issues they are unable to face. We are here for you, Battle Buddies, Wingmen, and Shipmates.
Applications and Policies
Student Organization Registration Application
- The Club/Organization purpose reflects the University of Providence School Mission
- The Club/Organization enhances, and benefits a student’s experience at the University
- The Club/Organization is not self-serving, but aims to serve others
- The Club/Organization funds are used to benefit those within the Club/Organization but also those outside the Club/Organization.
- The Club/Organization president must be a full time Student at the University.
- Each Club/Organization must meet regular with their Club/Organization (meeting and
times will be decided with Club/Organization members and advisor)
- In order to stay active each Club/Organization must put together at least one event (not limited to) each semester. This event or activity must reflect the Club/Organizations purpose and mission.
- The Club/Organization president or vice president must meet with the Coordinator of
- Student Activities once a semester to discuss Club/ Organization goals.
- Each Club /Organization must be approved by the Coordinator of Student Activities, for it to be considered an active club.
Privileges of Active Student Organizations and Clubs
Active Student Organizations and Clubs are entitled to:
- Request funds through SGA
- Request to use event space on campus
- Have their Club or Organization listed on the University of Providence website
- Request to sponsor programs or activities
- Free flyer printing
- Request to participate and have a booth at the annual Spook-a- Roo event on campus
- Schedule consultations with the Coordinator of Student Activities for resources that include: club planning, idea planning, activities, supplies, event planning, and fundraising planning.
- Request to fund-raise on campus
- Guaranteed booth to represent your club at the Club Fair in the Fall and Spring semester
Each club gets a vote at the SGA meeting(s). One representative from each active club will be allowed to have a seat at the SGA meeting(s)