Forms & Applications
Maintenance Request Form
Resident Assistant (RA)
Thank you for your interest in the Resident Assistant (RA) position. The RA position is a wonderful opportunity to make a lasting impact on current and future students, to be a role model, and to develop important leadership skills. As you review the RA job description, keep in mind these are characteristics of a powerful, present, and patient student leader.
The application process will consist of several mandatory steps.
- Complete the application.
- Submit a Resume.
- Submit one letter of recommendation.
- Submit an athletic release
- Attend a group interview.
- Attend an individual interview.
The group interview will take place on Monday, March 1th. Individual interviews will take place from Monday, March 1th – Friday, March 5th.
Consider the following before you apply:
- Athletes are required to have signed participation form from their coach.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- All application materials are due by Wednesday, February 26th.
- Link to Job Description
- Link to letter of recommendation form
- Link to athletic participation form