Exercise Science Program Overview
The Exercise Science program at UP offers:
- Significant emphasis on current scientific principles and their application to real-world clients and situations.
- Emphasis on professional development and networking.
- Opportunities in research with the exercise science laboratory availability.
- Opportunities for educational specialization. The Exercise Science program allows students to identify an area of concentration to better support students in their chosen career fields. Concentrations within the Exercise Science program include:
- Graduate School Preparation (physical therapy, occupational therapy, and chiropractic care)
- Strength and Conditioning
- Personal Training
- Pre-Athletic Training
- Coaching (Sport Coaching)