DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS ACCREDITATION LIAISON OFFICER
The Director of Institutional Effectiveness is responsible institutional and program accreditation. This position is also responsible for coordination and collaboration with Institutional Research to develop reports and share information in support of accreditation and institutional planning efforts to promote a culture of evidence-based decision making for all accreditation and assessment. The Director of Institutional Effectiveness performs all duties in a manner that promotes the missions, values, and philosophies of Providence Health and UP. In all aspects, he/she serves as a role model for these values and missions. The Director of Institutional Effectiveness is also the Accreditation Liaison Officer responsible for aggregating information and data for report writing, maintaining good accreditation standing, submitting proposals, and supporting program and institutional accreditation. This position is also responsible for planning and implementing an institution-wide assessment plan for academic, cocurricular and non-academic programs. This includes providing support for the Accountability Management System and Learning Assessment Tool for the University. The Director of Institutional Effectiveness in coordination with Institutional Research conducts semi-annual and annual assessments such as NSSE, FDS, and MCIA and reporting results to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal University constituencies to meet program and department data needs.
- Collaborate with University offices to construct and implement institutional performance goals and methods to evaluate and improve institutional effectiveness.
- Coordinate and evaluate annual program assessments.
- Support the work of the Provost, Division Chairs, and faculty in student learning outcomes assessment, including facilitating the analysis, interpretation, and reporting of assessment data for academic departments.
- Collaborate with Information Technology to establish procedures for institutional data classification and management.
- Ensure accurate and timely information is represented on the University’s website.
- Writes NWCCU accreditation reports, CIC KIT and CIC FIT, NWCCU annual reports, and other related reports.
- Submit annual Financial Review Report to NWCCU (June).
- Submit substantive changes to NWCCU as needed.
- Prepare and submit future evaluations per NWCCU cycle.
- Attend NWCCU annual conference if desired.
- Track program proposals through the university process per faculty policy to submission to accreditation if required.
- Oversee the inclusion and reporting of NWCCU accreditation within the strategic plan for accreditation.
- Assist faculty and staff with AMS and LAT.
- Acquire and secure reliable data for SHP and Nursing accreditation reports for the SHP Deans.
- Manage data storage, maintenance, and archiving, ensuring data integrity.
- Monitor program status and progress through formal reports.
- Create and present reports, surveys, analyses, and data visualizations including scientific papers and technical reports to support accreditation requirements and program standards.
- Program self-study preparation.
- Liaise with Deans and Associate Deans for accreditation planning and document preparation.
- Work with department chairs and program directors regarding program level assessment results.
- Assist with writing grant proposals and subsequent reporting.
- Perform other functions and tasks as directed by the Provost.
- Master’s Degree Required, Doctorates Preferred
- Two or more years in of experience working in education improvement processes and cycles.
- Two or more years of experience in institutional effectiveness, and/or higher education.
- Experience working with assessment technology (such as Taskstream, Parchment, Istation, etc.).
- Accreditation experience in higher education.
Position Type: Staff
Salary: $80,000 – $90,000 Annually
Location: Great Falls, MT
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, UP application, and contact information for three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE UNIVERSITY OF PROVIDENCE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COVERED BY THE MONTANA VETERANS’ AND HANDICAPPED PERSONS’ EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE ACT.
The University of Providence is a Catholic, student-centered, mission-focused university. For more information, please contact Human Resources at 406.791.5977.