ASSISTANT MEN’S SOCCER COACH
The Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach at the University of Providence is a vital member of the coaching staff, responsible for supporting the Head Men’s Soccer Coach in all aspects of program management. This position requires a passionate and knowledgeable individual who can contribute to the development and success of the men’s soccer team.
- Teaching student field soccer skills/individual and small group player development.
- Reviewing video and teaching student’s soccer through video review.
- Teaching and coaching at soccer practice with head coach.
- Assist in monitoring the academic progress of student athletes.
- Help to develop leadership skills and instill core values in student athletes.
- Maintain knowledge of and adherence to all NAIA, Frontier Conference, Cascade Conference, University, and departmental rules and regulations.
- Assist in Team Management: Recruiting, Scouting, Travel Logistics, Competition and Practice Coaching, and Public Relations.
- Assist in coordinating team fundraisers and participate in departmental fundraising efforts.
- Assist in the operation of program specific camps and clinics.
- Maintain professional memberships and engage in professional development opportunities.
- Serve on department and university committees as assigned.
- Additional teaching or administrative duties may be combined with this position, to include planning/conducting camps both on and off campus designed to help the program reach recruitment goals.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach and the Director of Athletics.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with coaching and/or playing experience.
Position Type: Staff
Salary: $35,568 Annually
Location: Great Falls, MT
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, UP application, and contact information for three professional references to email@example.com .
THE UNIVERSITY OF PROVIDENCE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COVERED BY THE MONTANA VETERANS’ AND HANDICAPPED PERSONS’ EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE ACT.
The University of Providence is a Catholic, student-centered, mission-focused university. For more information, please contact Human Resources at 406.791.5977.