Athletic and Theater Benefits
- Alumni Event Pass: No charge- ID card allows an individual alum general admission into regular season home UP games only at the McLaughlin Center and Great Falls Ice Plex for $5 and 50 percent off the entry fee into theater performances.
- Alumni Season Pass: Purchase an Argo athletic season pass for 50 percent off the current general admission season pass price. This pass will allow an individual alum entry into all Argo athletic sporting events held in the McLaughlin Center and the Great Falls Ice Plex, and 50 percent off Theatre performances. *Special athletic events do not apply.
- Alumni Lifetime Pass: Cost is $100, if you are 65 years or older. If requested, a driver’s license must be presented for validation. A lifetime pass allows the purchaser – one alum– entry into all events held in the McLaughlin Center for the individual’s lifetime.
Argo Alumni passes (listed above) are good for general admission only during regular season sporting and theater events held on campus. Post season conference games and national championship games are not included.
UP Library Benefits
- Ability to check out two books at a time.
- The use of computers and ability to print up to 50 pages for day.
- Access to most research databases while on campus. Follow the link for the list of research databases: https://uprovidence.libguides.com/az.php.
- Homecoming — A celebration of Argo traditions and opportunities to reconnect with fellow classmates and current students. Save The Date, October 2-4, 2020
- Alumni Phonathon — Help build the Argo community. Student teams reach out to alumni to ask for gifts to support and build the Argo academic experience.
- Senior Alumni Winter Social — A networking opportunity for Argo alumni and Argo senior class members to learn about and from one another on campus.
- Senior Alumni Networking Social — This event offers the opportunity to network with fellow alumni and the senior class.
- UP Commencement Reception — Each year our reception has food and refreshments and the chance to celebrating the graduating class.