It’s time to nominate students for the Outstanding Leadership Award that is given at commencement. Each year a student is singled out from the graduating class and recognized for their contribution as an outstanding leader for our campus. Please nominate ONE or TWO students from the list of eligible students. The finalists will be asked to write an essay on leadership and a cross-campus committee will chose the winner who will be revealed at the commencement ceremony.
Please make your nomination(s) of ONE or TWO students via email to Jake Clark, dean of students, by Thursday, March 29. Please refer to Jake’s previous email for a list of candidates, or reach out to him directly.
The requirements for eligibility for the award are as follows:
- Undergraduate students with a degree awarded in FA17, a degree awarded or pending in SP18, or a degree awarded or pending in SU18
- At least a 3.00 UP cumulative GPA and at least 48 UP Credits Earned
- Enrolled Full-Time (12 or More Credits)
- FA17 graduates enrolled full-time in FA17, SU17, or SP17
- SP18 graduates enrolled full-time in SP18 or FA17
- SU18 graduates enrolled full-time in SU18, SP18 or FA17