Resident Hall Council Application Spring 2019
Thank you for choosing to apply for a position on your Resident Hall Council (RHC). Please fill in the necessary information below and answer the following questions. Please complete the form no later than midnight on January 25th, 2019. The election process will take place from January 28th through February 1st, and voting will be open to all residents of each respective residence hall. If elected please be aware that participation is expected at both the first RHC meeting and Campus Activities Board meeting taking place the week of February 4th.
- General RHC Hall Council Responsibilities
- Attend bi-weekly Hall Council meetings and monthly All Hall RHC meetings
- Advocate for positive improvements within housing
- Give voice to resident concerns and issues
- Communicate regularly and effectively with CAB, Student Government and University Professional Staff
- Be encouraging and supportive to all members of RHC