School of Health Professions Programs
Request more information about our programs.
University of Providence’s Health Professions programs are designed to meet the needs of healthcare leaders and employees within Providence St. Joseph Health, other healthcare organizations and for those seeking a career in healthcare. Each program is taught by subject matter experts in their discipline (nursing, healthcare administration, infection prevention, etc.) who use state of the art technology to deliver a student centric program of study.
Graduates from our programs are better prepared to meet the changing needs of healthcare and serve the health needs of their diverse community settings. Learn more about how the University of Providence’s Health Programs that can provide you professional development and help advance your career.
Our students are prepared to be leaders in healthcare. Our unique partnership with Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH) offers students the opportunity to receive a quality education with a direct connection to the healthcare industry.
- Designed for students to become skilled, competent, lifelong learners in a rapidly changing and complex healthcare arena.
- Healthcare courses are offered online with state-of-the-art video conference capabilities.
- Affordable cost, big value
- With already competitive tuition rates, students can access multiple scholarship opportunities that could lead to significant tuition reduction.
- Engaged teaching and learning
- Students learn effectively from faculty who help facilitate all learning experiences.
- Internship opportunities
- Students have access to PSJH facilities across seven states in numerous healthcare settings that prepare them for real-world job placement.
- Job opportunities
- During the last semester of their academic program, students have the opportunity to apply for employment within PSJH.
Providence St. Joseph Health and partner organization caregivers qualify for a special tuition rate on all Health Profession programs.
BSN Prelicensure Program
RN to BSN Completion Program
Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
Master of Healthcare Administration
Master of Science in Infection Prevention & Epidemiology
Master of Science in Nursing Education
Applied Health Informatics
Learn more about the cost of tuition and fees for the School of Health Professions programs.