|Study Buddy Scholarships Available for Spring 2020 MSN program admits. Scholarship application deadline is December 15, 2019. Click here for more information and the application.
The University of Providence’s Master of Science in Nursing, Nurse Educator program prepares graduates to utilize the latest evidence, tools and resources for teaching and learning in a variety of academic and clinical settings. The graduate demonstrates the ability to effectively develop, deliver, and evaluate nursing education now and in the future.
- Eight-week online courses for working professionals with short breaks between courses
- 7 semesters for a total of 24 months
- Cohort model- students gain a sense of community and individual attention as they progress through the program with the same group of students
- Face-to-face Program Immersion prior to the start of the program to set students up for success
- New cohorts begin in January and August each year
Clinical & Nursing Education Practicums
Important Note: The program includes online learning and clinical practicums. At this time, completing clinical practicums in the state of Washington is not available to students due to nursing education regulations in the state. Students can complete practicums in the other states where PSJH facilities are located. Faculty will work with students to complete a practicum that meets their learning needs.
How to Apply
- Program Application: Applicants must complete an online application through www.uprovidence.edu
- Official Transcripts: Applicants must submit an official transcript that shows completion of a baccalaureate degree. Additional transcripts from other undergraduate coursework completed may be requested for admission review if a minimum 3.00 GPA was not achieved from the degree granting university.
- Personal Essay: Applicants are required to upload a one-page essay.
- Curriculum Vitae or Résumé: Applicants are required to upload a current CV or résumé.
- Application Fee: Applicants must pay a $50 application fee.
- Application Deadline: For Spring (January) 2020 is November 25th, 2019. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, the application deadline has been extended to December 6th.
- Study Buddy Scholarship Application