A graduate of the University of Providence Master of Healthcare Administration program will be a transformational leader in healthcare. Transformational leaders are critical thinkers who are able to operationalize innovative change projects, lead and inspire others, and are guided by legal and ethical principles.
A graduate will:
- Strategically leverage systems and informatics to optimize organizational outcomes
- Improve operations
- Create healthy person-centered environments
- Eight-week online courses for working professionals with short breaks between courses
- 5 semesters for a total of 20 months
- Cohort model- students gain a sense of community and individual attention as they progress through the program with the same group of students
- Face-to-face program orientation prior to the start of the program
- New cohorts begin in January and August each year
How to Apply
- Program Application: Applicants must complete an online graduate application at www.uprovidence.edu.
- Official Transcripts: Applicants must submit official transcripts from all colleges leading to the completion of the bachelor’s degree. The transcripts must also verify a completed bachelor’s degree.
- Personal Essay: Applicants are required to complete a one-page essay.
- Curriculum Vitae or Résumé: Applicants are required to submit a CV or résumé.
- Application Fee: Applicants must pay a $50 application fee.
Find full application instructions in the Application Packet. Now accepting applications for Fall (August) 2018. Completed applications for the Fall 2018 cohort are due by July 20, 2018. Qualified applicants are currently being accepted for this cohort. Once the program has reached capacity for a Fall 2018 start date, applicants we will begin accepting applicants for the Spring 2019 cohort.
Graduate Program Coordinator