A graduate of the University of Providence Master of Healthcare Administration program will be a transformational leader in healthcare. Transformational leaders are critical thinkers who are able to operationalize innovative change projects, lead and inspire others, and are guided by legal and ethical principles.
A graduate will:
- Strategically leverage systems and informatics to optimize organizational outcomes
- Improve operations
- Create healthy person-centered environments
- Eight-week online courses for working professionals with short breaks between courses
- 5 semesters for a total of 20 months
- Cohort model- students gain a sense of community and individual attention as they progress through the program with the same group of students
- Face-to-face program orientation prior to the start of the program
- New cohorts begin in January and August each year
How to Apply
- Program Application: Applicants must complete an online graduate application at www.uprovidence.edu.
- Official Transcripts: Applicants must submit official transcripts from all colleges leading to the completion of the bachelor’s degree. The transcripts must also verify a completed bachelor’s degree.
- Personal Essay: Applicants are required to complete a one-page essay.
- Curriculum Vitae or Résumé: Applicants are required to submit a CV or résumé.
- Application Fee: Applicants must pay a $50 application fee.
Find full application instructions in the Application Packet. Now accepting applications for Spring (January) 2019. Completed applications for the Fall 2018 cohort were due by July 20, 2018.