The University of Providence Master of Science in Infection Prevention and Epidemiology program is designed to create leaders and educators in the prevention of infections across the healthcare continuum using epidemiological and infection prevention tools and principles. This program develops students in to change agents who will use systems thinking, data, and evidence-based practice to facilitate collaboration that improves patient safety.
A core benefit of this program is the diversity of professional students and the integration of learning across care settings.
- Eight-week online courses for working professionals with short breaks between courses
- 6 semesters for a total of 23 months
- Cohort model- students gain a sense of community and individual attention as they progress through the program with the same group of students.
- Face-to-face program orientation prior to the start of the program
- New Cohorts begin in January and August each year
How to Apply
- Program Application: Applicants must complete an online graduate application at www.uprovidence.edu.
- Official Transcripts: Applicants must submit official transcripts from all colleges leading to the completion of the bachelor’s degree. The transcripts must also verify a completed bachelor’s degree.
- Personal Essay: Applicants are required to complete a one-page essay.
- Curriculum Vitae or Résumé: Applicants are required to submit a CV or résumé.
- Application Fee: Applicants must pay a $50 application fee.
Find full application instructions in the Application Packet. Application deadline for Fall 2019 is July 26th.