Tuition Discounts for Caregivers
Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH) and Partner organization caregivers, spouses or partners, and eligible dependents are eligible for special tuition rates at the University of Providence. The discounts vary by program.
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- All PSJH caregivers, spouses or partners, and eligible dependents qualify for a 50 percent reduction of tuition charges for campus-based or distance undergraduate programs offered through the School of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Providence.
- Dependents are defined using criteria for dependent status for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):
- Younger than 24 years of age
- Not married
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Not a veteran, a member of the armed forces, an orphan, emancipated minor, ward of the court or someone who is at risk of becoming homeless.
- No legal dependents of their own.
- For campus undergraduate programs, PSJH students who are offered other merit or athletic scholarships may receive the higher of the offered scholarships or the PSJH discount, but not both.
- Caregivers must complete the PSJH Tuition Discount Application in the first term of their program enrollment.
- This tuition discount excludes students in the programs listed below as they are on a separate special tuition rate.
ALL OTHER PROGRAMS
The University of Providence participates in federal financial aid programs including Pell Grant, SEOG Grant, federal work study funding, Direct Student Loans, and Parent PLUS or Graduate PLUS loans.
Tuition reimbursement may be available through your facility’s Human Resources department. Please consult them directly for more information about eligibility and amounts available.