The Applied Health Informatics (AHI) Certificate Program is an academic-industry partnership program between the University of Providence (UP) and Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH). This program prepares students to understand and leverage the power of informatics and help transform healthcare delivery and create healthier communities at every level.
More specifically, students will learn:
- About health informatics: the leading edge, inter-professional field where healthcare meets information technology.
- How to positively influence the impact of health information technology on health and healthcare.
- Professional development to grow your knowledge with online learning.
Uniquely designed only for PSJH and partner organizations, the accelerated AHI Certificate program includes:
- 4 sequential 8 week courses with short break in between
- Completed in 9 months
- New cohorts begin in January and August each year
- Program Application: Applicants must complete the online certificate program application form at www.uprovidence.edu.
- Personal Essay: Applicants must submit an essay answering the essay questions provided on the application.
- Now accepting applications for Spring (January) 2019. Completed applications for the Fall 2018 cohort were due by July 20, 2018.
Kelsey Hassinger, Program Coordinator