The University of Providence’s Applied Health Informatics (AHI) Certificate Program is currently only available to Providence St. Joseph Health and Partner organization caregivers.
The AHI Certificate Program . . .
- Is designed from a patient-focused perspective.
- Supports relevant learning for the student’s daily life and work through the application of health informatics.
- Focuses on informatics as a key competency for the interprofessional healthcare team.
- Provides a professional development opportunity for students’ current and potential future roles.
- Aligns with and supports the Providence St. Joseph Health and Partner organizations vision and strategic plans.
Find out how you can apply for the AHI certificate program. Now accepting applications for January and August 2018.
Learn more about the AHI certificate program.
Find out what you need to get admitted to University of Providence’s AHI certificate program.
Learn about the courses in this program.