Teach a range of Biology courses, including Anatomy & Physiology and Microbiology, as well as courses within the successful candidate’s specialization. Candidates with experiences and/or expertise in Forensic Science are encouraged to apply.
- Support the mission of the department, school, and the university
- Teach 24 credits per academic year (fall and spring semesters) as assigned, including both on-campus and online classes; nine-month contract with summer teaching possibilities
- Participate in curriculum development (e.g., produce syllabi and prepare course material) within the program, the department, and the school
- Advise students within the program and assist students with research projects
- Keep posted office hours
- Submit grades according to established university policies
- Participate in professional activities that promote excellence in teaching and scholarly growth
- Engage in university committee work and community service
- Develop and maintain relations with area professionals in specified area of study
- A completed doctorate in Biology (or a closely related field). Candidates who are ABD are welcome to apply
- Applicant must have demonstrated success in teaching college-level courses or professional competence.
- Communication and interpersonal skills sufficient to work effectively with a diverse array of students and colleagues.
Position Type: Faculty
Salary: $53,000 – $63,000 Annually, depending on rank
Location: Great Falls, MT campus
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, UP application, and contact information for three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE UNIVERSITY OF PROVIDENCE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COVERED BY THE MONTANA VETERANS’ AND HANDICAPPED PERSONS’ EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE ACT.
The University of Providence is a Catholic, student-centered, mission-focused university. For more information, please contact Human Resources at 406.791.5977.