UP COVID-19 Readiness and Resources
Effective June 1, 2021 out-of-state travel for the purpose of business operations, is permitted, contingent upon Out-of-State Business Travel Protocol, approval of the direct supervisor and area Vice President.
- If travelling, the following measures should be taken to protect yourself and others during your trip.
- Clean your hands often by washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, touching surfaces frequently touched by others, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, and before touching your face or eating.
- If soap and water are not available, bring and use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Pick up food at drive-throughs, curbside restaurant service, or stores