UP COVID-19 Readiness and Resources
The University of Providence community understands the importance of visiting campus for prospective students, as they are exploring our University. The Office of Enrollment Management has produced a plan to address the option of resuming admissions visits.
The following guidelines for hosting prospective students and their families are listed below:
- Virtual visits will continue to be encouraged, and counselors are prepared and eager to meet with prospective students virtually. We continue to explore ways to enhance the virtual experience of prospective students.
- In-person visits must be scheduled through the office of Admissions
- In-person visits will be considered for prospective students from areas where COVID-19 cases are considered less prominent. Visit requests will be considered by the Office of Admissions on a case-by-case basis.
- Only prospective students and their immediate family members will be allowed on campus for the visit. Visit groups will be limited to 5 or less individuals per group.
- All visitors must complete a pre-screening form 24 hours prior to their visit.
- Because of the need to pre-screen visitors, unfortunately, walk-in prospective student visitors will not be allowed.
- Upon arrival, visitors will be required to wear a cloth face covering, and adhere to social distancing guidelines. Refer to Health & Wellness for more information.
- Large group visits and admissions events will be conducted virtually.