UP COVID-19 Readiness and Resources
The University of Providence Leadership is working in partnership with departments across campus to ensure clear and timely communication about the COVID-19 crisis.
- The primary source for the latest COVID-19 information is the University Website.
- All other communications will follow pre-established protocols.
- The University of Providence COVID Task Force will initiate and distribute any pandemic related updates.
- Updates may also occur on social media (where applicable), and to University of Providence email accounts.
- The COVID Task Force should approve all public campus-wide signage regarding COVID-19 as it relates to campus policies, procedures, or actions of the University.
- Individual departments may post signs in their areas, consistent with current campus policy, related to keeping a particular area safe or to communicate about specific issues.
- Consistent with the Governor’s Task Force recommendation, signage will stay in place throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to adhere to the guidance for social distancing when possible.