UP COVID-19 Readiness and Resources
INTRODUCTION & COMMITMENT
The University of Providence is committed to providing a safe environment in which the entire UP community can learn, work, and live. This commitment touches virtually every facet of the university’s life, from the individual classroom, to recognizing the institution’s obligations to do what we can to help assure the safety of the wider Great Falls community in which we live and work.
Under the leadership of our President, the Very Reverend Father Oliver J. Doyle, and guided by both the Board of Trustees and the President’s COVID-19 Taskforce, the University of Providence continues to meet regularly to adjust on-going mitigation efforts as needed based on the circumstances of the pandemic, at any given point in time. Planning for the safe on-going campus operations is informed by the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our local Cascade City-County Health Department (CCHD), and the directives of the Montana Governor’s Office.
The quick link sections to the left, outline the over 80 pages of our campus Emergency Opening Plan (EOP) into a more navigable structure for exploring and reference. To see the full EOP report, click here.
COVID-19 Case Count Reporting
The University of Providence currently has 1 new, laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 case and 6 active case as of September 17, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- Active cases are defined as laboratory-confirmed, for individuals who are employees or students of the University of Providence, who are accessing campus facilities
- Our numbers reflect active cases reported to the University
- Numbers reflect faculty, staff, and students
- All individuals have received guidance and assistance regarding proper isolation protocols and are in contact with health care professionals
- Cascade City County Health is conducting contact tracing for any individual who is identified as a close contact
- Due to federal regulations, we will not be providing any information beyond the number of new, active, and recovered cases
- Since September 1, 2021 a total of 4 cases have recovered.
- Between September 1, 2020 – August 31, 2021 a total of 58 cases have recovered.
COVID-19 Reporting and Screening
Coronavirus Task Force Members
- Beffert, Brad
- Berg, Lindsay
- Budeski, Brittany
- Carranza, Kylie
- Cole, Trudi
- Doyle, Oliver
- Duda, Arunas
- Estrada, Nicolas
- Gantt, Dave
- Gretch, James
- Hoppe, Anna
- Lyons, Frankie
- Nguh, Jonas
- Redinger, Matthew
- Schang, Colton
- Stick, Mackenzie
University Contact information
- Logging onto Moodle: https://www.uprovidence.edu/moodle/
- Tutoring: Tom.Corti@uprovidence.edu Tel: 406-791-5254
- Library: Susan.Lee@uprovidence.edu Tel: 406-791-5318
- IS Service Desk: email@example.com Tel: 406-791-5326
- Spiritual Guidance: Nicolas.Estrada@uprovidence.edu Tel: 406-791-5261
- Housing: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 406-791-5225
- Food Service: Tom.Corti@uprovidence.edu Tel: 406-791-5254
- Financial Aid : Kelli.Engelhardt@uprovidence.edu Tel: 406-791-5237
- International Students: Brittany.Budeski@uprovidence.edu Tel: 406-791-5207
- Registrar: Brittany.Budeski@uprovidence.edu Tel: 406-791-5207