WHO WE ARE
The University of Providence is a four-year, private, Catholic liberal arts university with a main campus located in Great Falls, Montana offering both face to face and online programs. The University is committed to its mission of preparing students for living and making a living. Founded by the Sisters of Providence, the University is a ministry of Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH) and continues to create academic programs to address current and future workforce needs. Shared values of respect, compassion, justice, excellence and stewardship shape the missions of both the University and PSJH.
Working with the School of Health Professions Team, the SHP Programs Recruiting Manager is responsible for developing relationships, and generating and following up with prospective student leads within the PSJH system and other healthcare providers and organizations in support of University strategic recruitment and enrollment plans and goals. At least 50% travel is required throughout the regions served by PSJH. Recruitment activities include soliciting time for presentations to various management team meetings at PSJH facilities, coordinating communication opportunities such as facility or team newsletters, seeking opportunities for digital communication within PSJH, scheduling and staffing information sessions and other exhibit opportunities, connecting with influencers and leaders throughout the PSJH system and other organizations, and engaging prospective students and referring them as appropriate in the admissions and enrollment process.
- Develop, implement and assess recruitment plans for the PSJH network and other organizations in those markets, aligning with the University’s overall strategic enrollment plan.
- Develop a network of key contacts and influencers within the PSJH system and in other partner organizations and engage them regularly to develop prospective student pipelines.
- Understand details of SHP academic programs including curriculum, philosophy, structure, costs, financing opportunities. Tell a compelling story about the value proposition for each program. Stay current on program evolution and new program development.
- Maintain a robust schedule of visits, presentations, engagements and events with PSJH facilities, partners and other organizations to generate prospective student leads.
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral, key messages, and communication channels to support new student recruitment.
- Support the development, implementation and assessment of recruitment and enrollment plans.
- Engage with SHP faculty and staff to stay current with policies and processes affecting student enrollment, and develop internal support for university recruitment efforts.
- Performs all duties in a manner which promotes team effectiveness and reflects the University and PSJH mission and philosophy.
ESSENTIAL POSITION COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record required.
- Models high standards of honesty, integrity, trust and ethical behavior.
- Goal-driven and action-oriented approach to daily work.
- Resourceful, nimble and flexible, and manages competing priorities effectively.
- Provides superior customer service and motivates others to ensure the same customer-focused intensity.
- Handles conflict effectively.
- Proven ability to interact professionally with employees at all levels of the organization in a courteous and cooperative manner.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required in marketing or communications, recruiting, program management or relationship management. Five years of experience preferred.
- Exceptional communications skills, including writing, large and small group presentations, and relationship development.
- Ability to connect meaningfully and persuasively with people to advocate for SHP and the University and its programs and for students.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, project management and time management skills required
- Proficient computer skills and a working knowledge of software programs and communication methods is required; this includes Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Experience with client information systems, calendaring, project management or CRM software preferred. (Ellucian Banner and Recruit are used at UP.)
Position Type: Staff
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, UP application and three professional references to email@example.com.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COVERED BY THE MONTANA VETERANS’ AND HANDICAPPED PERSONS’ EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE ACT
Employment Application (PDF)
Summary of Benefits (PDF)
The University of Providence is a Catholic, student-centered, mission-focused university. For more information, please contact Human Resources at 406.791.5977.