This position is part of the Admissions Team and is responsible for supporting the admissions process and technology for all programs, including application processing, data entry, data importing and exporting, reporting, document and file management, decision tracking and record management. This position will support functional and systems technology, especially the CRM solution, Ellucian Recruit. Additional responsibilities include assisting with communication flow in the recruitment process, budget related tasks, travel management, event set up and coordination. The position will also provide data processing and information release support in the Registrar’s Office.
The position will coordinate with the rest of the Admissions staff, especially recruiters/counselors; with the Office of the Registrar, Financial Aid, School of Health Professions staff and academic program leadership.
- Cross train with the Director of Admissions Operations to serve as a department expert for the primary CRM admissions software system and Banner student information system to serve the needs of both the School of Liberal Arts and Sciences and the School of Health Professions.
- Ensure accurate and timely application processing, data entry, data imports and exports between vendors and systems. Support the Admissions Team and SHP staff with CRM needs.
- Manage admissions digital and physical files; process and maintain supporting admissions documents.
- Assist in developing communication flows, travel and event management in the CRM.
- Support documentation and tracking of annual recruitment plans.
- Support data processing and information release in the Registrar’s Office as needed.
- Performs all duties in a manner which promotes team concept and reflects the University and PSJH mission and philosophy.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of two years of experience in higher education, business process or operations coordination, or communications.
- Proficient computer skills and a working knowledge of software programs and communication methods is required; this includes Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Experience with client information systems, calendaring, project management or CRM software preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
Essential Position Competencies
- Models high standards of honesty, integrity, trust and ethical behavior.
- Is reflective and instills trust through openness, respect and honesty with others at all times.
- Is nimble and flexible, and manages competing priorities effectively.
- Provides superior customer service and motivates others to ensure the same customer-focused intensity.
- Handles conflict effectively.
- Proven ability to interact professionally with employees at all levels of the organization in a courteous and cooperative manner.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, UP application and three professional references to email@example.com.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COVERED BY THE MONTANA VETERANS’ AND HANDICAPPED PERSONS’ EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE ACT
Employment Application (PDF)
Summary of Benefits (PDF)
The University of Providence is a Catholic, student-centered, mission-focused university. For more information, please contact Human Resources at 406.791.5976.