Admissions Operations Coordinator
WHO WE ARE
The University of Providence is a four-year, private, Catholic liberal arts university with a main campus located in Great Falls, Montana offering both face to face and online programs. The University is committed to its mission of preparing students for living and making a living. Founded by the Sisters of Providence, the University is a ministry of Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH) and continues to create academic programs to address current and future workforce needs. Shared values of respect, compassion, justice, excellence and stewardship shape the missions of both the University and PSJH.
The Admissions Operations Coordinator position is responsible for providing operational and administrative support to Admissions Office staff in order to help the department achieve enrollment goals. Major responsibilities include execution of prospective student inquiry and application processes, including data processing and imports, functional and systems-related technology, document and file maintenance, and tracking prospective students through the enrollment funnel. Additionally, this position is responsible for assisting with budget management including the processing of related documentation.
- Execute all aspects of the undergraduate and graduate admission prospect and application processes, including business processes, data importing, exporting and processing, functional and systems-related technology, document and file management, application processing, and decision tracking.
- Assist with communication flow to prospective students, including the planning and execution of bulk mailings
- Assist with budget management on occasion, including processing credit card statements, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Manager, Director of Admissions, and VP for Enrollment Management.
- Cross-train with Operations Manager and Director of Admissions for the ability to act as a department expert for the primary CRM admissions software system and Banner student information system to serve both the needs of the School of Liberal Arts and the School of Health Professions.
- Ensure accurate application processing, data entry, importing and exporting data to other systems as needed; support Admissions and School of Health Professions with CRM questions and needs.
- Maintain admission files including creation and maintenance of admission documentation.
- Collaborate with Admissions Office staff to develop the annual recruitment plan, including the annual calendar of admissions events, and implement activities and events in Recruit as assigned.
- Collaborate with other Recruit CRM users for the purpose of continual process improvement and increased efficiency of the product.
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance and required testing of Admissions software and vendor portals, such as Recruit CRM, Banner, and Common Application.
ESSENTIAL POSITION COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of experience in higher education, business process implementation, or communications.
- Strong aptitude for learning and navigating CRM and database systems and organizational processes.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Proficient computer skills and a working knowledge of software programs and communication methods is required; this includes Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communications skills is required.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and excellent time management skills is required.
Position Type: Staff
Wages: $14.38 – 16.00 per hour
FTE: Full Time
Location: University of Providence Campus
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, UP application and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COVERED BY THE MONTANA VETERANS’ AND HANDICAPPED PERSONS’ EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE ACT
Employment Application (PDF)
Summary of Benefits (PDF)
The University of Providence is a Catholic, student-centered, mission-focused university. For more information, please contact Human Resources at 406.791.5976.