The Argo Advantage sets the University of Providence apart from other schools with our exceptional commitment to affordability, value and student success. It ensures that University of Providence students graduate on time and career-ready, as skilled and ethical leaders ready to help shape a better world.
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program – If your income after graduation is less than $40,000, LRAP helps you repay federal, parent PLUS and private education loans. We want you to enjoy peace of mind and confidently pursue your academic and professional goals, without undue stress from student loan debt. This program is offered at no cost to the student. Available for new first year campus undergraduates entering Fall 2018. To learn more, visit mylrap.org
- Four-Year Graduation Guarantee – We want you to graduate on time, and we’re standing behind that commitment. For students ready to declare their major by the end of the first semester, we will support you in your academic planning and provide any courses remaining after eight semesters at no additional charge. Consult with Admissions, the Registrar’s Office or an academic advisor to learn more.
- Get career-ready with Providence IMPACT. Students who participate in this program who have not found adequate employment within six months will receive additional career counseling and support at no additional charge.
- Corps of Discovery, a personalized Montana experience to help you develop leadership skills and clarify your career and life goals.
- Lumen de Lumine, a rich core curriculum designed to develop leaders who serve their communities and professions with integrity and compassion.